Today (yesterday)
Today Alex was married and I held Spencer's hand in the celestial room
Today spencer wore his wedding clothes to the temple and made me smile. Slightly out of place, not to mention the pants and vest were 2-3 sizes too big. Miscommunication
Today my kids matched their cousins and I was so grateful for big eternal families.
Today Liza and Luke watched the kids at the temple and nothing made me happier than to see luke and Henry hiding behind trees spying on people. Just the attention Henry needs.
Today Amelia's dress that I glued together held up and actually looked good!
Today I witnessed a miracle when the suburban died while we were going 70mph in the carpool lane. Spencer was driving and instead of panicking spencer calmly put his blinker on and by some miracle the cars parted and we were able to coast over 6 lanes right to an exit. Didn't even know we were close to an exit, it kind of just appeared. Family was about 5 minutes behind so what could have been a terrible situation was rather smooth. One of those situations where it didn't even take hindsight to see that we were watched over.
17.8.13
8/17/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment