Today we made yet another prioritized to do list and it made me feel less overwhelmed
Today I was invited to go swimming at the lake but said no and actually enjoyed being home and productive. Sometimes saying no feels so good
Today the kids played hide and seek for 30 minutes - why didn't I think of that?!?
Today I went through baby clothes. Less is more and quality over quantity. Feels good to purge.
Today I made dinner - tortellini, rolls and green beans.
Today the air conditioning felt so good!
Today I calmed down a bit about Abby's latest experience on her mission - she was assaulted, companion at knife point and threatened to be raped. Sounds terrifying but she's okay.
Today I'm missing Seattle. It's beautiful there and I'm missing out on the party.
Today the financial reality of life sunk in a little more.
Today Madeleine was so excited to open a box of her school stuff from PCNS and it made me miss our life but more so it made me so excited for preschool to start soon!
Today Henry made cups of flowers for Madeleine. He picked the flowers outside himself and then poured cups of water to put them in. Never mind the gallon of water on the carpet or the now lack of flowers outside. Ill take a helpful nice boy any day.
Today the kids stood on their tip toes to watch Mormon messages on the counter while I made dinner. Tradition brewing.
20.8.13
8/20/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment