24.8.13

8/24/13

Today we went to get ice cream as a family and it felt good to have an outing that didn't revolve around the house. We got some great pictures as well.

Today the kids went to bed rather easily. Getting ready for bed is another story but going to sleep was easy tonight

Today I saw Sabrina pulling into Home Depot as I was pulling out. It's such a blessing to have friends who are at the same stage of life

Today I saw people on Instagram I didn't think I would - should I not be on there?  I need to be better at blogging.

Today spencer went to an elders quorum activity - glad he got to get out.

Today I met our neighbors paul, Theresa, Abby and Adam. Such a great family. They played with M and H, offered tools and got to chat with their kids. Love families and love the Midwest :)

Today I found out we get the tennis channel with dish network!  And the US open starts tomorrow!!


No comments: