Today I was simply productive and it felt exhilarating
Today the kids seemed almost back to normal. Sure they've got spunk but they also had calm happy moments where they did things on their own which seems like a rarity these days. Madeleine folded and taped up pieces of toilet paper into her favorite shapes and Henry sat in his bed with his pacifier. Ill take what I can get
Today byu football is back!
Today Amelia is much calmer than yesterday - whew!
Today our blinds are up and we have a bit more privacy :)
Today tennis is on and I'm one happy fan
Today the missionaries came over and taught a lesson. I love having te spirit in my home. Henry even fell asleep on my lap which was a bonus
Today The neighbors had a fire and made s'mores. It was great to mingle and feel like you're a part of something. Praying for missionary opportunities this week.
Today Madeleine shared her gospel knowledge with the missionaries and I was so proud. She was trying so hard to say the right thing in be right way even though she didn't quite know what she was saying. Adorable. Just a glimpse at the innate spiritual sense that girl has. Thinning of the veil. She is so righteous and I feel like in no time ill be trying to just hang on to her spatial coat tails. My mom said of me that she always felt like I had a more mature spirit than hers, older if you will. I think I will feel the same way about my little M.
31.8.13
8/31/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment