26.3.09

I love black and white pictures





I just thought I would post some happy pictures as we've had a sad day dealing with immunizations. Poor girl cries every time I try to rub her leg! Fortunately Spencer has a lot of sympathy for her as he just had a tetanus shot for his upcoming trip to Mongolia!

Alex, Spencer's brother is coming home from his mission in a few weeks and many of the Hardings are going to Mongolia to pick him up. I opted out of the trip, not so much for the obvious reason of having a small baby or missing school, but mostly because I have already been to Mongolia when my grandparents were mission presidents and I have ZERO desire to go back. Truly a once in a lifetime experience and it should stay that way.

In other news Madeleine proudly hit the two month mark and is now rolling all over the place and happy as can be (besides today). 9 lbs. 10 oz. - 22.5 in. Happy two months sweetie!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What? You have no desire to be eaten alive by giant flesh eating crickets, eat salt/parasite soup and come home smelling like mutton? That is strange. The pictures are adorable!

Wendy said...

I love these black and white photos! We should take some of Clara and Maddie together when you come over tomorrow.

Kristina said...

She is so cute!! So sad when they cry after shots. I started giving Andrew the baby tylenol a little bit before the appointment and then every 4 hours for the rest of the day and that seemed to help.

Can't wait to meet your darling little girl!

Frances said...

I do the Tylenol also. One hour before and then every four hours. A hot bath is nice to. Don't tell Spencer anything about Mongolia, it will only scare him.