28.3.09

Fun Fridays

I love my friend Wendy. Wendy and I met our first day of college and have been best friends ever since. She is my saving grace for so many reasons. Our 500 sq. ft. cinder block apartment has its perks (cheap rent, close to campus, no where to go but up from here!), but unfortunately Wymount has a few downfalls including no space for baby toys, no washer/dryer, and VERY little space for visitors. So Maddie and I overcome these drawbacks by packing up and heading to Wendy's for the day!
(check out Madeleine's pirate face!)

Yesterday we took pictures of our girls. As you can see Madeleine wasn't too thrilled with the photoshoot, but Clara, as usual was all smiles!


I love this last picture. That's what you get when you place two rolling babies next to each other. As always, thanks for a fun day Wendy and Clara!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pictures! That last one cracks me up! I love hanging out with you too Mackenzie! Don't move away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim and Christina said...

cute pics. Madeleine looks just like I remember you Mackenzie. Its weird..though I was pretty young when you were born..It all comes back to me..Same thing with Frances' babies and Rachael's---pretty weird i think..and then I am having a baby too..i wonder if people think the same way about my kids!

alexis said...

Hey Mackenzie, it's alexis. Sei sent me the link to your blog so I could see pictures of your baby. She sure is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like you. I can't believe you had a baby during MBA school, you're completely crazy! Congratulations, looks like you're having a blast being a mom. In case you want to check us out after you move to Cleveland, our blog is at lovethelesas.blogspot.com.