2.4.09

3 Weeks Until Graduation!

Every week the MBA Newsletter comes out. Typically the only part I diligently read is the weekly quote from The Office. However, I was recently asked to share my thoughts as a new mom in the MBA program. I thought I would share my 'published' work with you, enjoy! And no, this was not an April Fools joke.

(click on the article to read it)

I couldn't resist including this as well.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the article!! Way to go!

Wendy said...

You know I love this article!! I'm glad you posted it! I like the bit from The Office too!
Love the new header!! How did you do that??

Janae said...

Way to go Mack, what a cute mom. I enjoyed our visit today.

Lauren said...

Pretty much you are the best mom ever! I am so glad that i got to hang out with you and am waiting anxiously for the science fair post.

EmmaTheJane said...

Look at my little published friend! It was great. I'm so proud of you. *tears*