Despite the somewhat cloudy weather, the sights and food were amazing.

I love this lake. Practically every summer I can remember was spent at this lake and MANY hours were spent on that very dock you see in the picture. Lake Sammamish was our summer getaway from Brooklyn and New Jersey. Even my mom grew up with this lake right in her back yard. I haven't been back for a while, but it was fun to see the beach and lake even though it wasn't quite swimming weather yet. Maybe next trip we'll plan around boating season...
For all those faithful blog readers out there, thanks for enduring through the many recent pictures and posts. I wasn't with my mom for Mothers Day so I'm still trying to make up for it. Additionally, it's not easy having family so far away so pictures help lessen the miles in many ways.


No comments:
Post a Comment