2.6.09

Favorite Things

I just thought I would share a list of Madeleine's favorite things these days (some by choice, others not...)

  • serious amounts of drool
  • blowouts - boo.
  • Bumbo time
  • rolling over
  • chewing on any and all objects but preferably toys
  • going outside (spencer took her outside tonight to watch the thunderstorm)
  • going out in the jogging stroller
  • long afternoon naps : )
  • smiling whenever she sees daddy
  • watching mom and dad pack up all the boxes getting ready for the big move
  • looking at houses in Cleveland online with mom
  • standing and bouncing whenever she gets the chance
  • shrieking for joy - it always seems to be in public when she really gets going
And there you have it - what our days consist of. Next week we have our Harding Family vacation in St. George and then we're off to NJ/Cleveland for a few weeks to visit family and find housing. THEN - we're heading to Cleveland for good in early July. In the meantime, Spencer and I just get to hang out with Madeleine. I mentioned to Spencer the other day that the next time we'll get to spend this much time together will be when he retires!

Until then... we'll just be here, updating our happenings.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

how fun to get to just focus on the move for a little while. Good luck with the travels.

rachaeljanae said...

It seems like Aaron is always the noisiest during Sacrament Meeting. It's like he can't stand silence.