21.7.09

Oh How We Miss You!

When Spencer was driving out here, Madeleine and I were able to spend a little time with our best friends - Wendy and Clara! It was a packed 48 hours filled with many crazy and memorable activities. Unfortunately we weren't able to take pictures of all the activities, but we did manage to capture a few. We went to 7 Peaks and even braved some water slides with the babes! I'm pretty sure Maddie and Clara had an absolute blast.






Later we were able to grab some great shots of Clara and Maddie together, although blurry it was a definite improvement from the last photo shoot they had together.

Our last great activity was a fantastic night out that included a trip to the Melting Pot! Pretty sure the Melting Pot tops my list as one of the greatest places to eat on the planet. I have never been so full in my life!
Wendy and Clara - oh how we miss you!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We miss you MORE! Thank goodness for free anytime minutes on verizon!!
come back SOON!!!