22.9.09

goodbye summer

Say goodbye to the days of hanging out in adirondack chairs - bring on fall! We're highly anticipating the outdoor festival of colors that is just around the corner.

Last week my friend Dawn and I headed over to Crocker Park to take some pictures of our kids. It was a really windy day and Madeleine was far to consumed with everything that was going on around her...this is the ONLY picture I took where she is actually smiling. Stubborn chicky!

Oh, and I just learned that Spencer had ostrich for dinner tonight in Toronto. Wow, I had a peanut butter sandwich.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

EmmaTheJane said...

YEah. But Let's be honest. Do you really want to be eating something that spends so much of its time with its head in the ground?

Lauren said...

I am sorry that you have to say goodbye just as I am saying hello.

Marie HMJ said...

Oh Mackenzie! I loved that smores post. And that cute as can be little button of a girl. What a heartbreaker. When we lived in UT, SA had the cutest little gf. They really were a charismatic little couple. Then we all moved. we moms still keep in touch! :) looks like you're enjoying your newly relocated life. Good for you. Youre such an adventurer!