Thank you so much! They made me laugh! I'm so excited to see all of you this weekend!
Oh my! She is so cute!
I'm pretty sure I heard "Oriah" in there somewhere in between all the giggles!
Those videos are too cute. She's such a doll. There's nothing better than a baby's laugh!!
Kenz... throwing socks at your children... reeks a little of child abuse...
so cute to hear her laugh! She looks so much like you did as a baby Mackenzie --i can't get over it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you so much! They made me laugh! I'm so excited to see all of you this weekend!
Oh my! She is so cute!
I'm pretty sure I heard "Oriah" in there somewhere in between all the giggles!
Those videos are too cute. She's such a doll. There's nothing better than a baby's laugh!!
Kenz... throwing socks at your children... reeks a little of child abuse...
so cute to hear her laugh! She looks so much like you did as a baby Mackenzie --i can't get over it!
Post a Comment