this is the happy face that greets me in the morning (fortunately she's sleeping 11-12 hours each night - I would be as happy as she is too if that were my sleeping schedule!)
take note of her crazy left-side hair
This picture is for you Aunt J - I tried to get M to babble a message to her on the phone but she wouldn't so I took a picture with my phone that was about 1000x worse than this one. I had to redeem myself.
For all you observant people out there - yes, she is wearing a boys sweatshirt. And no, it doesn't match. It was only $3, her size and warm but not too puffy. I'm thinking of ideas to feminize it (flowers, ribbon, pom pom on the zipper and so on).
One reason she wouldn't talk to you J was because she was too busy playing with the remote and TV console and came out with this. She turned the TV on and even to some cartoons. What luck! I had to take a picture.
We've been listening to Pandora Radio and it is fantastic. I created a kids channel and for some reason today some French kids songs were filtered into the mix. Madeleine loves the music and will randomly start bouncing up and down, bobbing her head or clapping her hands while the music is on in the background. It keeps us entertained all afternoon.
Do you have favorite kids songs/CD recommendations? I'm looking for a good CD for the car.


No comments:
Post a Comment