7.3.10

the chair

We are always stunned in absolute AMAZEMENT at the things Daddy can do around here...

 
One day while aimlessly browsing at Target, I ran across a cute little red rocking chair on clearance.  I kept it in the trunk of the car for a couple of weeks debating if we should keep it.  After our trip to UT and seeing M loving the idea of climbing on just about everything, I gave the chair the green light and yesterday it made its debut. 

M was very eager to help and it was funny seeing her copy Spencer in using the tools.  She was totally involved and now loves the chair.  She couldn't help but climb on it even before it was done.

Now she climbs up, sits there, and climbs down.  Repeat about 8 times and you have a typical 15 minute slice of her day.
 





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristina said...

chairs are the best. andrew just got one for his b-day and loves it. i should've gotten him one much sooner, so glad you're smarter than me :)

Christine Frandsen said...

Kenz,
I couldn't find your email address, so I'm commenting... but Paul and I are considering moving to New Jersey - in fact it's down to New Brunswick and Norman, OK for graduate school and we have to decide soon. I was just wondering if you can give me any info on living NJ. Any advice would be excellent.

Thanks!
Christine (christinecfrandsen@gmail.com)

Oriah said...

She is so cute!!! What a great purchase!

laura said...

Mack Funk! I can't believe how long it has been, and also that you have a child. (I mean, I'd heard you had a baby, but still. Crazy.) Did I tell you that I met your grandparents, like, a year ago? Anyway, I'm excited to have a new blog to stalk!