M loves touching my finger - she thinks it's hilarious and she could do it for hours. Sometimes she'll come up to me and grab my finger and touch it to hers. I love the simplicity of her entertainment! She still loves her dad and every time we open or close the garage she says 'dada' as if he just cam home...so cute.
She's walking/running all over the house; however, she can't seem to get rid of the 'hands up' pose while doing it! It's so funny - her tummy sticks out (just like mine) while she's running around everywhere.
24.3.10
weekend pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love baby tummies, I'm always tickling my girls because their tummies just poke out so cute.
Did she just beat her dad at scum? She looks like she doing a victory lap! We all know she could beat her Grandpa Harding! :)
Post a Comment