Within the past couple weeks some of my best friends in the world have had babies. Hearing their stories and seeing pictures has made me so excited for our up coming July edition!
Marguerite, my childhood friend who I grew up with in both Brooklyn, NY and Summit, NJ and then was at BYU with (yes, that's from age 3-21 folks) had her second boy, Andrew James. This girl is a trooper - despite her unusually difficult pregnancies, she remains positive and optimistic - a sign of and unparalleled example of true selfless motherhood. Those boys are so lucky to have her!(I mean you too Mike!)
Emily who I met my freshman year at BYU just had a baby boy yesterday, Bennett Thomas. This is her third boy, so by now she's the pro. This girl can always make me laugh and her happiness is contagious. Her fun loving attitude and oozing energy for life and adventure that was so well cultivated in college :) are sure to pay off raising those 3 fine gentleman now under her wing.
Wendy, who if you've known me or had a conversation with me within the past 8 years I'm sure you've heard me talk about her, had a baby boy on Monday, Adam Christopher. Wendy's been my best friend for years now and is as close to me as if she were my sister. Going through just about EVERYTHING together in college it became clear to me that Wendy was destined to be a marvelous mother and understands the divine role better than just about anyone I know. We got married within a few months of each other, had our first (both girls) within 4 months, and now our second (both boys) will be about 2 months apart. It's been fun how our lives have been so similar for so long and are trending to be that way for a long time! Too bad we live over 2000 miles away!
So congratulations to my dear friends for their new blue additions! 'tis the season I guess! And to whet your appetite for newborn photos, I've included some of Madeleine that I was recently looking through. We're so excited to see the blue version coming soon!
20.5.10
baby blitz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, man, she's always been too cute for words!
Post a Comment