last weekend we decided to finally break out the bubbles Madeleine received as a Christmas present (thanks Oriah!)
as you can see by the pictures they were a total hit
these two have got something special going on. it's so fun to just watch them in action, M fills the sidekick role nicely.
Madeleine and I are so lucky to have a fun bubble-blowing, energetic, and loving dad/husband!
Madeleine and I are so lucky to have a fun bubble-blowing, energetic, and loving dad/husband!
amazed.
I couldn't resist with this one, she's just so proud of herself! Like I said, they've got something special.
M has an obsession with noses and, well, picking other people's noses to be more specific...we're working on it.
M has an obsession with noses and, well, picking other people's noses to be more specific...we're working on it.

1 comment:
She looks like she is growing up so quickly! She is so cute! I'm glad she likes the bubbles!
Post a Comment