26.6.10

a shot at redemption

After feeling bad every time I looked at that last post, I decided to attempt to redeem myself.  See, I do take her to play outside...sometimes.  Fortunately Spencer is usually the motivator behind all of this.  I had to capture her crocs - she LOVES them and even insisted on taking a nap with them one day...not on her feet but in her hands.  She loves to take them on and off and carry them around the house.  Who needs toys?


 



Last weekend we had a family 'nesting' activity...we cleaned out our entire garage!  It was quite the accomplishment, especially in the heat with a toddler running around but we managed to have a fun time doing it.  I love pulling into our clean, organized garage now!  Madeleine loved the hose and had no fear getting completely soaked.   We hosed down our strollers and some other baby items - M loved helping Daddy scrub with the brush and cleaning.  Hopefully this helpfulness continues in the near future.
 
And let's not miss M sporting her first braid!

 
Last week we headed to some water fountains.  Interesting that Madeleine was so into the hose at home because the day before she wouldn't go near the water, unlike her counterpart Braden who had no fear and loved every drop in his face.  These pictures of her are when the water was turned OFF if you can't tell.










3 comments:

Alia Calano said...

your daughter is adorable!

Frances said...

My kids love their crocs too.

Jim and Christina said...

we haven't gotten the crocs as I am afraid they will never want to take them off.

Madeleine is sooooooo cute. She will be a great big sister!