27.7.10

oh henry!

we're so glad you're part of our family! you've had a pretty smooth first three weeks of life and we're not complaining! you're a great eater and even allow me to get a full night's sleep on a regular basis. in fact, last night I was up more with your sister than I was with you...she's sick, but still! although your sister has remained the spotlight of this blog, things are changing...starting with this post.


we have our dear friend Laura to thank for these FABULOUS pictures. I can't say you were the most cooperative but she worked her magic and we managed to get some good ones.


bonding - first Sunday at church and already getting the hang of the 'Sunday nap' thing



henry, your aunt abby is constantly harassing me for a picture of you with your eyes open. you sleep...a lot so this is somewhat difficult and I am not about to wake you up. however, this morning while madeleine was trapped in her high chair you were so alert - so there abby. how's that for eyes open and looking at the camera?


this is how you spend most of the day and most of the night - I love it.


grandma is in town and we couldn't be more thrilled!!!!

this is good news for you - you get some serious bonding time with her as evidenced here. also, maybe more importantly, your nose is getting a break from being identified and pushed on constantly - madeleine now has another subject who is a bit more understanding of her not-so-soft touch.

(more pictures of life with Mary Poppins (Grandma) to come...)

We love you little guy!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh he is so precious!! Absolutely the most adorable baby boy. The pictures your friend took are great too... I only hope my little one is as cooperative during the first 3 weeks as yours has been!

Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures Kenz! I wish I were there with you guys!

Katie said...

what a doll!! he is so adorable!

the Petterson Family said...

That kid is adorable. I was all him in those pics! I didn't have to do much! His little lips just kill me! I want to kiss em!