
Labor Day we headed to Spencer's office to satisfy Madeleine's never-ending need to see airplanes (a strange but undeniable obsession). Spencer's office overlooks much of Cleveland (let's face it, there aren't that many big buildings in Cleveland) so it was nice to be able to watch the Blue Angels do tricks from the 39th floor. Wow. Those pilots are OUT OF THEIR MINDS, but I guess that's what makes the show so good.
You can see from the pictures that we were joined by many friends to help make it a memorable Labor Day!
11.9.10
cleveland air show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Mackenzie. Not sure if you remember me from Chatham Towne...but I found your link from Marie's blog. It's Leanna...I lived with Chrissie, Shelley and Celeste/Janie. I forget the number. Well I looked at your blog...and wow...not that I'm surprised...but you look so happy and you have a beautiful family. So glad I got to see. My family has a blog too www.escobaradventures.blogspot.com. Well take care and best wishes with graduate school. My husband takes the LSAT in December and applies in December too for law schools...so I am with you on the wanting the husband back. Besos!
So fun! My kids love airplanes too, I just try to encourage their curiosity as much as possible.
Mackenzie!! that looks like so much fun! Wendy probably told you, but we did that from our Dad's bldg in San Fran. There are lots of family activities I dont remember participating in, but I LOVED that one!! And YES. those pilots are totally crazy!
:)
Post a Comment