8.9.10

weekend walks: part 2

Sunday we continued to enjoy nice weather and headed down to the metro park for another long walk to break in our new double stroller (the jogging stroller doesn't fit in our trunk). I LOVE our new stroller and feel so liberated to lead an on-the-go life with such a great mode of transportation for the kiddos. thank you baby jogger!




madeleine is at the fun age where she would rather push the stroller than be in it - I can't blame her...who wouldn't want a turn pushing around this awesome stroller??




and henry once again was a stud just along for the ride, always looking so darn cute

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That stroller is seriously fantastic.

Henry's hands in the first picture crack me up :)

EmmaTheJane said...

i was going to say the same thing. I love the hands in the first pic!

Marie HMJ said...

Stoller looks fantastic, baby face, to die for!!!