6.10.10

conference weekend collages


conference weekend was filled with sleeping, crying, laughing, napping, doting, cooing, giggling,
baking, tasting, juggling, cuddling, smiling, and thoroughly ENJOYING the talks and messages given.


these pictures speak volumes to Madeleine's bubbling personality; her expressions, positions, distractions, smiles and even the blurriness is telling


move over crocs - the red boots are taking over



lots of quality time spent with daddy lately.
**check out the picture on the top left, no bump-it needed here folks!**


We've been having internet issues lately and for some reason today I've been connected for more than 2 minutes at a time - it's a miracle! Enjoy the picture dump.

And yes mom, you're right, Henry has been neglected in pictures. He does smile (not just the crooked smile seen above) and in fact he's been giggling the past few weeks. He's 3 months TODAY! I owe it to him today to have a long post solely dedicated to him with mind-blowing pictures of his cuteness and paragraphs describing his personality, thoughts, movements, stats, and every other little thing. But, he's the second child and well, things just aren't the same with #2 (that and practically no internet connection) but don't worry, he's just as loved as #1 and that's what matters.

We'll celebrate in another post to follow sometime between now and 6 months...that should give me enough time

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarahflib said...

Madeleine's apron kills me! That's so adorable. Every time I see a picture of her I think that she and my own Madeline would have a blast together. They just look like they would get along . . . too bad we're no longer in the same ward!

t.t.turner said...

You are so cute, it's kind of making me sick. :) Oh, and I want Madeleine's boots. Do they come in adult sizes?