19.12.10

monday morning

everyone needs a Dana in their life. Dana and I have been friends since middle school and I'm proud to say we've matured considerably since the days we snuck into EVERY club picture in 8th grade just to get out of class...needless to say we were well represented in the 1998 yearbook!



Dana recently sent us a package for Henry - a darling little coat, perfect considering it's currently 14 degrees outside with 45 mph wind gusts. We'll get some good use out of it. Dana was also thoughtful enough to include a little something (or should a say big something) for Madeleine.



The package couldn't have come at a better time...just days before we flew to Utah. Fueling Madeleine's love for airplanes was exactly the ticket we needed to get us out of the Monday morning blues. Fortunately the camera was within arms length...she was THRILLED and still is with the airplane. The pictures speak for themselves.







I told her to smile for Dana and I got this - sorry Dana - nothing like a little sass at 7:30 in the morning!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dana said...

haha, thanks for the shoutout! LOVE IT! And I LOVED getting these pictures!