19.1.11

today

what a great day. 

 madeleine got to play with her friend thomas, I enjoyed lunch with a dear friend (thomas' mom as she's known around here), kids were pleasant, time flew and I even had my camera for a few fun moments 

days like this should be celebrated and shared - this is for you spencer 

today madeleine made a fort for henry - when the fort was completed there were 7 pillows on him

today madeleine told me "go away, I'm gonna talk to henry. yeah...I'm gonna tell him secrets...in our fort"

today this little one asked me to take a picture of her doing a push-up, no joke. you can thank spencer for that one

today was a victory - henry took a bottle! after days of trying he finally caught on and I feel SO liberated already. AND madeleine insisted on holding the bottle for him - even more liberating!

today we accepted this challengeand committed to do 100 acts of kindness.  after her nap, madeleine and I got started with 'heart ball art' and making our 10 hears to give away. 

read more about some amazingly fun and crative crafts for you and your toddler by visitng Toddler Approved!  tomorrow we plan on doing the '100 hearts' by making a heart string.  I'm so excited!  Seriously Kristina, you're amazing.  Thanks for the great ideas and making our afternoons fun, educational, and seasonal. 

2 comments:

Spencer said...

For the record she did not learn pushups from watching me do them. I just taught her how to do one because I felt like she was always exercising her mental muscles and needed to be more well rounded. Tough love.

Oriah said...

First of all, I love Maddie's outfit. Second she has perfect pushup form! So cute!