18.1.11

"I have bad bad cough"

this is what she tells people (anyone and everyone around her including me and henry) just after she coughs. at least she knows to cough in her 'elbow' and she likes explaining that one to everyone as well.

We're now going on a month with this stupid cough. it starts with a cold and then the cough lingers and lingers and lingers.

Asthma? allergies? reflux? a combination? who knows, in the meantime bring on the nebulizer!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sarahflib said...

Sorry you can't get rid of the cough. What medication do they have her nebulizing? We are unfortunately very familiar with nebulizers around here . . . My Madeline did think it was pretty cool to see a picture of Madeleine using a nebulizer, though. She likes to see other kids doing the same thing she does.

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

sarah - they have her on xopenex (sp?) and it doesn't seem to be doing much - time will tell. Glad the girls could bond!

Kimi said...

Poor little thing! Dumb sicknesses are just, well...dumb!

Caelen had a cough forEVER about 6 months ago? I think. Hers was getting to the point that she was also wheezing, etc. (I was scared she was going to have an asthma attack, it sounded so awful.) Awesome. Anyway, she now takes Singulair (granules). It's done wonders. I don't know if M has the same symptoms, but I'm throwing that out there for her.

It was great to see you yesterday at the mall :) Stay happy, and hope your little one(s) get to tip-top-shape soon.