13.1.11

you're crazy!

Sometimes when I laught out loud at the things Madeleine does I look at her smiling and casually say, "Madeleine, you're crazy!"  The other day as I got her out of her crib in the morning she looked at me and said, "Mommy, you're crazy" and then laughed.  

The tale of two crazies - maybe when she can use the camera you can see pictures of me doing crazy things (leaving home with no extra diapers, locking my keys in the car, wearing my shirt inside out...you get the idea) but for now I get to take the pictures :)

Let's face it, an almost-2-year-old can pull off craziness MUCH better than I can! 


Yes, she is actually talking to someone - Aunt Niki to be exact




Look for this hat next winter or maybe the winter after that on little Henry. I've been stocking up for the 'hard times' (business school) and having fun finding some great sales and deals on clothes for the kids over the next two years. Madeleine isn't always the best sport in trying things on...


 hamming it up for Grandpa


is so easily entertained by herself - yet another reason for the blog!  she loves seeing pictures and espcially watching videos of herself over and over and over again

not sure how but she managed to get herself stuck in this chair.  she wasn't too thrilled that I ran for the camera instead of her rescue when I saw her

1 comment:

Oriah said...

I bet in that top picture she was really just asking for some privacy. She and Niki were probably talking about shopping or shoes. :) I love the pictures!