14.1.11

no seriously, she's crazy

who needs toys when you have a laundry basket, blanket and pillow? not this girl!

she set up shop right by the sliding door and stayed in her basket for a good hour just singing, talking to herself and laughing. She would keep the blanket over her head and talk about how she was in a fort and then resort to singing whatever song happened to be in her head at the moment.

We even had conversations from practically across our house. I was on the couch and she was in her basket under the blanket out of sight from each other - we sang "The Wheels on the Bus" together, it was special; well, and hilarious.





the best part was about 30 minutes into this basket stunt I got smart and planted Henry right next to her - let him learn fromt he best, right?

they enjoyed 'sibling bliss' for the next 30 min. and I had 'mom bliss' for 30 minutes too :)

let's face it, she's crazy. crazy cute, crazy smart, crazy imaginative, crazy energy and crazy captivating (at least Henry thinks so!)

and I'm crazy lucky to be this girl's momma!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: