
Sorry Grandparents! No pictures of the little ones today! Today is all about MACKENZIE!
I, Wendy (the resident best friend), have broken into her account and taken over! (Side note, the last time Mackenzie's login information fell into my hands was our Sophomore year of college and with it I promptly went into her BYU student account and changed her preferred name on all class rosters to Mackenzieface; boy was that a fun surprise for her!)
As the aforementioned best friend, I will now take this opportunity to brag about her a little bit!
I met Mackenzie a few days before our fall semester at BYU. We were both living on the same floor of Taylor Hall in Helaman Halls and had arrived early to attend a leadership camp. Within a few days we became best friends and have been ever since.
Mackenzie is the best friend a person could ever hope for. She is always there for you, ready to offer a listening ear or level headed advice. She is constantly thinking of ways to brighten the lives of others and has a way of seeing the best in everyone.
She is a world class mother to her children, always putting their needs ahead of her own. On a daily basis she shares with me ideas of fun crafts and activities that she is doing with her kids.
Mackenzie has an incredibly optimistic attitude towards life; even when times get tough, she doesn't complain, she just rolls up her sleeves and gets through it with smile! Nothing gets her down!
Mackenzie, you are one in a million, and I know we are all glad to have you in our lives.Happy Birthday!

7 comments:
such a sweet post by wendy! happy birthday mackenzie!!! hope it is extra special!
Happy Birthday!
Yay, Mackenzie! Love you!
Happy Birthday Mackenzie! You are a great friend!
I was wondering who would do a post about you, Mackenzie! I'm glad your friend Wendy stepped up :) I wholeheartedly agree with the wonderful things she said about you. You're a fantastic friend and person, and I'm so grateful to know you :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wonderful tribute Wendy! Happy Birthday Kenz!
YAY! Hope it's a great day. Amy
Post a Comment