Madeleine received a special gift for her birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Clark..a new church coat! And it's vintage - seriously vintage. I wore the same coat 26 years ago!

and while we're on the vintage kick, my parents recently sent me these pictures from my second Christmas. I was the same age as Madeleine was at Christmas so its fun to see the comparison.
Christmas 1986 my prized gift
this is classic - Madeleine does the same thing...sits in her chair, wearing a random necklace, reading a book and holding it up with her feet.
I thought this was a fun picture - me kissing my cousin Lindsay and pushing her around in my stroller. It reminds me of Madeleine and Henry (one reason we haven't bought a stroller for M, I'm too nervous of disaster)
Told you Mercy Buckets was special




7 comments:
so special the little coat...and so adorable! love it!
So, so, so, SO cute! What a little lady! And I love the vintage pictures! (Vintage! Whatever, 'cause you're SO old!)
I totally want that coat - my size.
That little lady looks adorable in it (so did you ;)! )
Madaline looks just like you! So awesome that she can wear your old coat.
Seriously, that coat is ADORABLE. So classy. And I love the old-school pictures!
Who knew that something from the 80s would actually be so cute? I love it!
holy cow... move here already!!!! i LOVE that coat. so you. so darling.
Post a Comment