lol, LOVE that you managed to fit a picture of the crazy bollards (Totem poles) in. They're actually a walking trail, if you follow them (its a VERY long walk) And some of them are .. well half naked. To be truthful I'm not really sure many "natives" appreciate them that much. Its a great novelty when you first come to Geelong to see them all. I think you can pick up a map from the wool museum..
6 comments:
It looks absolutely beautiful, it should be a fun 3 months.
what the....? this is AMAZING.
also, i am obsessed with totem poles. i'm serious, i need to come visit for real.
They say it takes one day of adjustment for each hour you change. Good luck with the jet lag.
They say it takes one day of adjustment for each hour you change. Good luck with the jet lag.
Wow, it's beautiful! It sounds like you've got a prime location with the kids! Enjoy! Love the pics!
-Mom
lol, LOVE that you managed to fit a picture of the crazy bollards (Totem poles) in. They're actually a walking trail, if you follow them (its a VERY long walk) And some of them are .. well half naked. To be truthful I'm not really sure many "natives" appreciate them that much. Its a great novelty when you first come to Geelong to see them all. I think you can pick up a map from the wool museum..
Post a Comment