We actually did it - we left for 3 months. The reality of it set in when we were on the plan from LAX to Sydney and they showed the map tracking our flight and there was only a tiny plane surrounded by blue. I can't believe we just jumped on a plane and are gone for 3 months but truthfully it was kind of nice having it happen so quick beause I didn't have time to worry or stress about it - I just had to do it. Sometimes things are better that way.
We made it down under! We're staying about an hour outside of Melbourne just on the coast and it is so beautiful. The flight went better than anticipated and is over - a huge relief. We're trying to figure out internet so give me a few days before I get this blog back up and running.
cheers!
13.3.11
I wasn't kidding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Mackenzie--You are so brave! I've been thinking about you! Glad you made it there safely and hopefully everyone is adjusting to their new surroundings! Good luck!
Yay! So glad you are safe. So you are in Torquay? I looked at pictures... it is beautiful. I wish I could come over and visit you all. Take lots of pictures and the blog them. :)
Oh, I knew you weren't kidding when I was sitting empty-handed in Sunday School yesterday! I miss you Henry! And the rest of you too :)
I'm glad the flight went well and just a bit jealous you're in the sunshine...during summertime...on a very beautiful continent :)
I miss you, and hope you have a fabulous 3 months down under.
Give your darling kiddos hugs from me!
I am so stinking jealous! Glad to hear the flight went well, flying with little ones is never fun. Update often!
Look for my cousin David Mains!!
i am so glad that you are going to have INTERNET! When you said that you might not have it, I about had a major anxiety attack..not see madeleine and henry for 3 months? unacceptable! :)
Can't wait to hear about everything!
Post a Comment