so exciting! it will be crazy getting there...but at least under 3 months means no special visa...right? do you have to pack up life or will you keep your stuff where it's at? crazy and exciting...wow!
i already replied on Facebook, but SERIOUSLY Jealous! We are excited for you guys...and I'll be waiting for the phone call to watch your kiddos! We'll miss you guys!
12 comments:
What the heck??? That's about all I can say. Except that it sounds (1) hectic and (2) absolutely amazing! What's the story?
I just updated my IE and now I am going to see if I can post to your blog. That is so cool I am so jealous Melbourne! That sounds great!
so exciting! it will be crazy getting there...but at least under 3 months means no special visa...right? do you have to pack up life or will you keep your stuff where it's at? crazy and exciting...wow!
How EXCITING!!!!!!
Sounds like you will need some help packing and /or watching kids? Let me know when you do.
WAHOOOOOOOO!
So happy for you, so sad for us. I agree with Laura; just let me know when/if you need help with anything!
?!
Melbourne, Florida?
Tell me more! I love it! And your kids are adorable little gems :)
i already replied on Facebook, but SERIOUSLY Jealous! We are excited for you guys...and I'll be waiting for the phone call to watch your kiddos! We'll miss you guys!
That's so exciting and fun...and CRAZY! What a fun little (well, big) adventure that will be!
Post a Comment