after the rainforrest we headed back to the beach and enjoyed some amazing sights along the way.
We made it to Lorne just as the sun was setting; enjoyed the beach and then walked over to a little pizza shop for dinner along the water.
We made it home by 8:30pm and it was quite the 12 hours.


2 comments:
It makes me happy to see all of you so happy! You're taking such great advantage of all the amazing things to do and see where you are. What fantastic memories your kiddos will have. :) Thanks for sharing your SUPER good Friday!
I gotta say... you are making me REALLY jealous with all your posts of beautiful places :) Kevin and I would love to live in Australia. I feel like I am living there vicariously through you and I love it!!
I love all your posts!! What a fun opportunity for your family!
Post a Comment