Spencer had work off Friday, Monday AND Tuesday. I love Australia.
Friday was our big day and the first stop was the beach (and then the rainforrest and then back to the beach but we'll get to those in another post). We drove to the far end of the Great Ocean Road to Port Campbell and then worked backwards.
Loch Ard Gorge. Amazing


Twelve Apostles

Friday was our big day and the first stop was the beach (and then the rainforrest and then back to the beach but we'll get to those in another post). We drove to the far end of the Great Ocean Road to Port Campbell and then worked backwards.
Loch Ard Gorge. Amazing


Twelve Apostles


3 comments:
I love M's hair in all of those pictures!
when you say you love Australia, you don't love it that much because Brooke is not there to jazz it up! :) I miss you!
Hmmmm... I may have some of those same pictures minus the husband and kids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!! I really wish I could be there with you to enjoy the beauty!
Post a Comment