10.5.11

meet Malinda


meet Malinda. I met Malinda at BYU through Spencer and his sister Oriah. Now back in her homeland, Malinda, her hubby and baby girl on the way live just outside of Sydney. When Spencer mentioned he had to go to Sydney for work, I was eager to tag along and catch up with an old friend. We walked, explored, sat, talked, ate and absorbed all that Sydney had to offer (including free flowers, massage and macaroons - score!). Malinda and Madeleine had an instant connection - Malinda's baby girl (coming very shortly) is going to be one lucky girl to have Malinda as her mum.

Because we were too busy talking and making sure Madeleine didn't jump into the fountain, or all into the harbor we didn't even get a picture together!! I'm kicking myself for that one! Between the conversations, Chinese massages and yummy food, I did manage to snap a few pics or us at Darling Harbour, chasing birds, the monorail, enjoying macaroons, playing chicken with the fountain (she really did want to jump in), and the iconic Sydney Tower.






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Oriah said...

It looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you got to see Malinda while you were there!

Wendy said...

I love Maddie's capris! Where did you get them? And her cute ponytail!

Camey said...

Fantastic pictures and adventures! Do you think you are going to be able to adjust to regular life when you come home?