Saturday with Spencer off we went to Taronga Zoo and it was awesome. Getting there and around the zoo is half the fun - a 20 minute ferry to get there and once you arrive on the island you take a tram/cable car over all the animals to the top and walk down through the zoo. We enjoyed some crazy animal exhibits, the amazing views, and some entertaining shows. Oh, and some perfect weather as well.

Once we got back, walked around the Opera House - really one of us watched Madeleine go up and down the stairs while the other sat at the bottom and answered all sorts of requests from Chinese tourists to take pictures of and with Henry.
10.5.11
Sydney Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
gorgeous photos!
amazing pictures! i especially love the family photo with the great view of sydney in the background. so jealous!
Isn't Australia magical? Whoever said Disneyland is the greatest place on earth was lying. I am feeling a lot of jealousy right now. I am pretty sure that I have pictures in almost all of those places... Hope you continue to have a GREAT time!
What fantastic pictures! You're visiting the places I got to see when I went to Sydney my senior year in high school. I loved it, and i can tell you're having a blast. I LOVE the picture of Madeleine and Spencer where they look so VERY EXCITED about something :)
Just as a fun fact: the seats inside the Sydney Opera House are magenta. True story.
Great pictures from the zoo!
So many fun memories of that place! I love Sydney!
Post a Comment