summer destination:

We're all about not staying in one place too long, so why not go ahead and move for 3 months this summer? Sure, we'll do it! (sure, we're that crazy) Spencer will be interning for 3M while the kids and I fall in love with Minnesota. It's inevitable and I'm determined to love it. I've heard so many fantastic things about the communities, schools, suburbs, and so on that I want in on all the love!
Inspired by our magical time in Australia, we're planning to have lots of weekend adventures, said 'advinchas' to properly bring in the aussie flavor - go ahead and say it out loud, give it a whirl, accents are so fun.
Our summer bucket list is already 3 pages long.

We're all about not staying in one place too long, so why not go ahead and move for 3 months this summer? Sure, we'll do it! (sure, we're that crazy) Spencer will be interning for 3M while the kids and I fall in love with Minnesota. It's inevitable and I'm determined to love it. I've heard so many fantastic things about the communities, schools, suburbs, and so on that I want in on all the love!
Inspired by our magical time in Australia, we're planning to have lots of weekend adventures, said 'advinchas' to properly bring in the aussie flavor - go ahead and say it out loud, give it a whirl, accents are so fun.
Our summer bucket list is already 3 pages long.
5 comments:
So much fun! I'm excited to hear all about your fun trips.
You ARE advincharis :) I hope you have sooooooo much fun!
you guys are incredible - i honestly don't know how you do it - but i'm sure you'll have a ton of fun as you do!!!
my sister lives in minneapolis and she LOVES it! so do alisa (one of the twins) and alissa (my room roommate all throughout college).
maybe i'll make it out there this summer and i can visit you too :)
Do I really say adventures like that? I said it out loud and agreed but then thought. How do you say it? haha
Post a Comment