29.3.12

why not?

well hello spring - you've made quite a statement this week.  Unfortunately we now have very high expectations for you...PLEASE live up to them. I'm begging! 

it was 80 degrees on Thursday, so why not...
  • spend the entire morning on the library lawn with good friends (can you believe his hair and how blue his eyes are??? should be in a magazine),
  • whip the camera out
  • watch your daughter make conversation with anyone and everyone including the lawn care service who she helped them remove plow markers for about 30 minutes
  • teach your kids how to do cart-wheels and handstands - just face it...I'm a hip mom,
  • wheel around your ducklings in a wagon
  • deal with the mood swings of a spunky 3 year-old by just taking her picture
  • look for airplanes and bikes
  • be mesmerized by the flag, play imaginary games running away from rainbow monkeys and the dreaded but loved kiss monster
  • have a picnic with dad during his lunch break
  • get dirty and sunburned

 we all took really good naps that afternoon.

seriously though, why not?

on a side note, my mom thinks Henry as a baby-see picture in side bar-looks like George Bush and now looks like Macaulay Culkin.  Besides the hair I'm not really buying it.  What say ye?

















Posted by Picasa







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Such a fun day! I'm glad that you captured it so well! I love the pics!

Kimi said...

Mackenzie, you make me want to be a better mommy. You always have so much fun, and are so creative, with the things you do. Madeleine and Henry are beyond adorable, and my goodness, but they keep growing up! What's up with THAT!?!

I miss you and your cute family. Give your kiddos hugs for me. :)