16.5.12

Mother's Day



Mothers Day should always include a photo shoot in my opinion.  It was in Sydney last year, Boston this year.  I've been using Sunday afternoon/evening walks to work on photography and this past Sunday was no different, except I got to sneak in a few pictures.  It was filled with running, twirling, laughing, kissing, jumping, throwing, lounging, church-ing, smiling and loving.

Mothering has been my refiners fire - I've learned and changed so much and I couldn't be happier with the subtle, slow imrovements that I've gone through causing me to be a more dedicated, devoted, concerned, selfless, involved and happy mother. 

Along my journey of trying to becoming a better mother and overall person, I am continually awed at all that my mother did for me and most importantly how she taught me the gospel. My mother-in-law is no different.  Her complete sacrifice for her family and kids is inspiring and her work ethic is truly unparalleled.  With the standard of those around me and those family members who have gone before, I feel like I've got impossibly large shoes to fill.  One day at a time, no pressure! 































Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

beautiful photos kenzie! you and your little ones are absolutely gorgeous!!

Alice said...

These are such beautiful pictures, Kenzie!