- the first HOT day of the season
- having a random day off of school
- navigating through closed highways and roads because of the marathon (next year's activity)
- messy, messy ice cream
- loving our under-used hiking backpack and over-used ergo baby
- our beloved friends Allen and Annie - (see you in Maine in less than 24 hours!)
- discovering how close nature is despite, what feels like, ultra-urban living
- and did I mention the local raspberry ice cream? I suppose we found one thing Henry will eat
22.5.12
Patriot's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mckenzie! I love your blog and all the amazing pictures! I especially love that Annie and Allen appeared! I love them. Miss you all.
M- When are you moving? Wendy says youve found some good MN blogs. Im totally interested. Ive kind of fallen off the blogger wagon recently, but I am dying to hear your moving plans, dates, etc. Pls email me. :) johnsonmarie22@gmail.com we totally need to meet up this summer :)
Post a Comment