7.5.12

sunday stroll


few things beat Sunday evening walks... a calm way to gear up for the oncoming week. 

I have SO much to catch up on - about 10 posts - slowly but surely I'll get there. I'm trying to make myself write things as opposed to simply posting pictures. I've been making blurb (anyone else out there love blurb.com as much as I do??) books of our blog and I keep wishing I had written more about events.  So I'm trying, but as a result things are slower. 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

collidingstars said...

these are gorgeous photos mackenzie. for the record, i always check your blog. and always a bit of a downer when there are new posts - so i'm glad you're working on it! i can just imagine hearing madeline's big voice boom out from the back of the elevator - she's a diva! miss you guys...