3.6.12

Acadia National Park

Right after school ended we made the 5 hour drive to Bar Harbor, Maine and discovered our own Narnia. Take me back.  Acadia did not disappoint! 

And that's saying a lot because we planned to be there 2 1/2 days and I was entirely out of commission (food poisoning?) for one of those days.  So really, a day and a half and I was hooked.  

Bar Island sand bar, Cadillac Mountain, Jordan Pond House, Thunder Hole, cliff walks, Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse, Pat's Pizza, Bubble Rock, Sieur de Monts nature hikes  ALL with friends?  Yes, it was that good.

Boston Bucket List is shrinking.






 






























































2 comments:

Leanna said...

wow! wow! wow! so beautiful! I loved these pictures! definitely a must go to place in life!

Marguerite said...

wow, beautiful...way to rock your bucket lists and find beautiful things to see...so fun!
Henry's hair is so cute, what a little man he is becoming...kind of more red in that one picture. when you each hold one of them, they look more like they could be twins. not, really, but kind of. sometimes i even feel that with bradley and andrew. have so fun in MN this summer!