15.6.12

blogging instagram feed

Blogging may be a trend of the past but I simply love it - mostly because relatives are able to keep up with us and I'm able to make a book out of it to permanently document our lives.  Thank you blurb!

Facebook is decent and instagram is fun but I'm sticking with blogging.  That being said, I do use instagram, but mostly as a way to make my phone pics ready for blogging.  I find myself uploading pictures to instagram and then deleting them because too much social networking is oftentimes, well, too much for me.

Just know you can find us here.     



  • the $400 grocery shopping trip to get settled here.
  • view from our bedroom
  • where we live
  • our chapel is right next to the temple
  • Henry is more daring than Madeleine


  • green and purple day playing outside with our friend Ellie


  • wrestling with dad every chance he gets
  • seems like every walk we discover a new lake
  • someone didn't like the carwash
  • everytime I put him on, he goes!  so we'll give it a try
  • the HBS fever virus seemed to follow us to MN

1 comment:

Liza said...

and I am so glad because I actually know what is going on! I almost want to start one just for our family because I don't think I talk on the phone very well ....

why is henry cuter than madeleine?