22.7.12

walking the walk

It seems like ever since Madeleine was born she could talk the talk, and frankly it's hard to get her to stop talking.  Lately she's been learning to walk the walk as well.  I'll ask her to do something simple and she'll just walk away.  Stubborn as anything.

Our Sunday walk with the camera last week captured this phase perfectly.  I have to call everything a phase for my sanity...giving me hope that it won't last forever.  I don't even know what she was mad about - not sure she knew either, but she WOULD NOT turn around.






oh and she's got a following...



When she did manage to acknowledge me, I would get faces like this.  Gems.




Maybe this is the week the phase will end?  Not sure I even want to know what comes next. 

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Oh my goodness, Caelen is exactly the same way!!!! It must be the 3-4 year-old phase. Those pictures are CLASSIC!!!

Love you guys :)

Jess said...

he he, you have to admit. Even with a funny face she is still just about the cutest thing on the block.

xx

Liza said...

she fits right in the family :)

Brooke said...

She is so cute!!!! I miss her (and spencer and henry and you) so much!!!!