
This group of people has made the past two years of our lives simply marvelous. The dreaded but glorious graduation day finally came. Amelia, 5 days old even made the outing to support dad.
Did you know Harvard University graduation is the oldest tradition in the US next to Thanksgiving ?!? Some crazy traditions. I didn't make the trek to commencement, but I did drop off Spencer's mom and dad at 6:45am and didn't seem them again until around noon. Yikes! That's what I call love!
Oh yeah, and did I mention it was 95 degrees? So so so HOT.
Madeleine and Henry were able to walk across the stage with Spencer and were thrilled with their moment of fame.
I couldn't be more proud of you sweets! It's been an amazing, unforgettable journey that not only has shaped your career but also strengthened our family foundation and traditions. Although this was less than a month ago - it's already a fleeting memory, so sad! I'm pretty sure we'll be looking back fondly at our time at HBS for years to come.
24.6.13
graduation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment