24.6.13

Grandma Cynthia and Grandpa Merrill

Happy Birthday Grandma Cynthia!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amelia was born in the wee hours of Saturday morning, we brought her home Sunday evening, my parents came into town late Sunday night and Monday morning Spencer caught a flight to Utah to attend Grandma Harding's funeral. 
 
Kind of a whirlwind when it's all put together like that, but in all honesty it could have been a whole lot worse.  I was feeling great, Amelia was still in the newborn coma stage and the kids were entertained  by Grandma and Grandpa. 
 
The kids read books, went swimming, ventured out on walks to find their favorite tree to climb, threw rocks in the Charles River, playground hopped, and were mesmerized by the quiet book Grandma Cynthia spent hours making.  I have a feeling the book will be a sacrament meeting fixture in no time!
 
Just to recap the timeline to impress myself when I read this years later in my blog book...
 
Saturday: baby
Sunday: come home, G&G Clark come
Monday: Spencer flies out to UT
Tuesday: Spencer along with G&G Harding fly back to Boston
Wednesday: candlepin bowling with family, lunch at Spangler
Thursday: Graduation
Friday: Duck tour, Boston commons, kayaking, G&G Harding fly back to UT
Saturday: Amelia turned one week old and I finally caught me breath!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Oriah said...

You forgot that Niki visited too! :)