To say we're all head over heels for Amelia would be an understatement. She's smothered with love around here.
Lately she's been loving some rice cereal - hooray for food intake. Needing to put some pounds on this girl. At 4 months she weighed 11lbs 0oz. 3rd percentile.
We all know she's petite but I wasn't expecting the third percentile. So we've made a concerted effort to feed her more frequently and start solids. She's been loving life with rice cereal as her sidekick.
At first I felt so bad, but now I say, "can your 11 pounder do this?!?" Or "is your 11 pounder this cute?"
Or, "is your 11 pounder this spoiled with sibling love?"
So while 11 pounds isn't ideal, we're working on it and in the meantime just taking in this 11 pound package of joy.










2 comments:
She is so beautiful, and I'm loving that pear artwork in the background. I hope it's going on a wall somewhere - a fun Marimekko-ish idea!
Don't stress about her being little. At least she is on the charts. At Alice's check ups we are happy if she is on them at all. It is who she is, especially if she if developing normally otherwise. Totally cute pictures and family!
Post a Comment