She doesn't even know how good she has it.
Growing up my sisters and I used to joke about choosing our family in heaven, about how I got in line first, debating based on the circumstance if we chose our parents or if they chose us, how we possibly recruited each other, how we probably chose our life to be with each other, and so on.
All kidding aside, it's fun to think about, or rather speculate, our feelings of and excitement for our earthly experience before we were born.
I can just see Madeleine and Henry in heaven running up to Amelia saying, "we will smother you will love, play with you like a rag doll, dance around you all day and even fight to be the first one in the room when you wake up. You heard us right, we'll even be your wake up crew!"
I'm sure that last part was the clincher.
So glad she chose us :)




No comments:
Post a Comment