he sits!
I guess you could say it's still a work in progress - but we're getting there!
He can't quite squeak out the blog-worthy phrases like Madeleine can but he is still deserving of soem blog attention nonetheless. We have made some serious sleeping progress due to some taxing sleep training which is finally starting to pay off. This makes me realize how great I had it with Madeleine who slept through the night very early without any work.
His 11th percentile weight doesn't adequately represent his voracious eating habits he's developed. Maybe it's all going to his 90th percentile height? I like to think so.
He is constantly happy in the car as long as he can see Madeleine. And whenever Henry is sad I always tell Madeleine, "Henry is so sad, can you go sing him a happy song?" Now I would say she knows about 10 full songs she could sing but, without fail, every time, she sings "I Am a Child of God" even though she only knows half of it. Too cute.
Although his sleeping habits at night have been stressful to say the least, he takes two great naps each day, one of which is at the same time as Madeleine. Two hours; two sleeping kids, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Despite the fact that he can't talk, crawl or walk it is so clear to me that Henry is a unifying force in our family. He is THRILLED to get attention from anyone and immediately puts on a warming smile for others. He makes me feel so loved when he smiles.
My goal for love-month February, besides going to bed at 10, is to be more like Henry; smile more often at others and develop a habit of complimenting others. I figure monthly goals are far more realistic for me than yearly goals :) baby steps, right?
My goal for love-month February, besides going to bed at 10, is to be more like Henry; smile more often at others and develop a habit of complimenting others. I figure monthly goals are far more realistic for me than yearly goals :) baby steps, right?
I love you Henry!
2 comments:
He is so cute. I love him too! :)
He is too cute..how fun to have a little happy guy around always. I love that your daughter sings I am a Child of God to him...darling. Nap time is the best...and the fact that you have both down at the same time is amazing. You are amazing!
Post a Comment