you're outlaws, outlaws who hate the camera. and here I was thinking lollipops would make you perk up. wrong.
well kids, I'm here to tell you that I want in on the gig. pleeeease can I play with you? I get it, you're partners in crime, but want to be MY partners in crime?
I need you. we've got to be on the same page, compandres, three amigos, a Harding trifecta.
you're in?
no, I'm not giving you a choice.
glad you're in.
you see, school has just started, we're back in our tiny apartment hunkering down for the last phase of what will unquestionably end up being a memorable and pivotal time in our lives.
"make way for ducklings!" is an appropriate phrase. Not everyone at HBS has ducklings so you two are kind of a novelty. we stand out, let's make it for the right reasons.
Instead of me putting out fires, what if we combine our forces to become a spark?
what about a sparkler? you kind of liked those on the fourth.
in this craziness of a time and place, I'm suggesting a truce.
no, not raising the white flag because I'm mom and I don't do that. but you can...
preschool is finally starting, although it feels like you should be in kindergarten by now. this is big time M. the real deal. live it up and love it...it's not cheap.
and H, get ready for some quality, overdue Mommy time whether you like it or not. who am i kidding, you'll be in heaven.
so when we're not at school, on the treadmill, in timeout, sleeping or showering - let's team up and make this stretch count to make it memorable, happy and most importantly, ours.
we've only got a matter of months until we're looking at our settled future
oh, you're looking now. typical.
6.9.12
dear ducklings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment